Running a business is extremely challenging. It is even more difficult when your employees cannot work because of computer or network problems. Downtime can be extremely costly to you, your employees, and to your customers. We have a solution to your problems: Let us be your IT department for a fraction of the cost!
PC Express specializes in providing on-site computer repair services and network support for small and medium-size businesses. As your “Part-Time IT Department,” our certified technicians provide fast, affordable and efficient computer service and technical support to keep your business running.
We offer same day, evening and weekend appointments; we are there when you need us!
PC Express offers our “ExpressCare” package that acts as your internal IT department. The package includes monthly computer system maintenance for your existing equipment and remote technical assistance for day to day problems using our brand new remote access software. With our remote access software we are able to solve most of your problems within minutes, not hours or days, directly from our offices.
With “ExpressCare” from PC Express you get a single point of contact and accountability for all hardware, software and computer-related services. Every aspect of your company’s computers and network can be managed through PC Express.
The “ExpressCare” package includes:
- Monthly maintenance of all computers (Usually takes 1-2 days)
- Unlimited remote support
- Unlimited phone support
- Unlimited on-site support
- Guaranteed to be at your office within 24 hours of your call
- Calls in the morning are usually handled the same day.
- Inventory of all computers and peripherals
- Network Diagram and upgrade path
What PC Express can do for you:
- Perform monthly preventative maintenance on all of your systems to diagnose and prevent major problems in the future.
- Repair damage caused by viruses and spyware
- Repair software problems in the Windows environment
- Upgrade your computer with more hard drive space, additional RAM, a CD/DVD drive or burner, new motherboard, or CPU
- Install, repair, or upgrade your network, wired or wireless
- Secure your wireless network
- Backup any data on your system or restore data from previous backups
- Recover lost data
- Setup and configure new computer systems and hardware and customize them to suit your specific needs
- Data migration
- Install and configure desktop operating systems such as Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 or Macintosh operating systems. We also offer full operating systems upgrades from previous Windows versions
- Setup your ADSL connection and wireless router and optimize all internet connections to operate at maximum speed and reliability
- Share your internet connection with other computers in your office
- Help to protect your computer or network from accidental or unwanted system changes
- Office moves, relocations, or network wiring needs
- PBX (Phone Center) installation and maintenance
- Website Design, hosting and maintenance
- Mobile phone backup and transfer of data
Contact us at 210.960.6860 for a free consultation so that we can put a custom-made package together for your company.